The Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act is California's lemon law. It applies to both new and used vehicles, motorcycles, boats, or RVs which experience problems, issues or recalls during their warranty period. If you own or lease a vehicle and have experienced warranty problems that the manufacturer or dealer was not able properly repair after a reasonable number repair attempts or after a reasonable time, you may have a lemon, which entitles you to a refund/repurchase of your vehicle or a replacement. Even better, the manufacturer is required to pay your legal fees, expenses and costs.
Common lemon problems include:
- Transmission lunging, lurching, jumping, jerky shifting, or not functioning properly
- Leaking oil, water, fuel, coolant, or other fluids
- Engine issues and failure, loss of power, or sluggish performance
- Vibration in the axles, transmission, steering column, or brakes
- Electrical and computer system problems
- Brake failure and brake overheating
- Repeated check engine and other warning lights turning on
At The Lemon Lawyer, we have experienced and dedicated attorneys ready to fight for you. We pride ourselves on being friendly, straight-forward, and approachable. We know you've been through a lot, and want to make the process as fast and easy as possible for you. We have experience with all the auto makers:
Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chrysler, Chevy, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini Cooper, Nissan, Range Rover, Porsche, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
The Lemon Lawyer has helped consumers and car owners throughout California get the help they deserve. Whether you live in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, northern California, Riverside, the inland empire, or anywhere else, we can help.
Get rid of your Lemon! Fill out the form below or call (844) 227-7762 for your FREE Lemon Law case review now.
FREE Lemon Law Evaluation