Maserati is an Italian luxury automobile manufacturer established by Alfierti Maserati. Maserati was founded in 1914 by Alfierti Maserati and is now headquartered in Bologna, Italy. The comany is currently owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Like all vehicles, Maserati cars are subject to problems and breakdowns relating to parts, materials, and workmanship.
Have you experienced warranty problems or issues with your 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Maserati Ghibli, Levante, Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, or GT convertible? Common problems include:
- Transmission lunging, lurching, jumping, jerky shifting, or not functioning properly
- Leaking oil, water, fuel, coolant, or other fluids
- Engine issues and failure, loss of power, or sluggish performance
- Vibration in the axles, transmission, steering column, or brakes
- Electrical and computer system problems
- Brake failure and brake overheating
- Repeated check engine and other warning lights turning on
- Battery, charging, and range problems
If you've been to the dealer to fix any of these defects (or others) in your car, The Lemon Lawyer can help.
The Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, California's Lemon Law, was created to help consumers whose cars, vehicles, and motorcycles suffer from repeated and persistent problems and defects. If your dealer hasn't been able to fix you car's problems after multiple attempts at repair, or if you've been without your car because it's been in service for too many days, you may have a lemon and be entitled to have your vehicle repurchased under the law. Even better, if your car is determined to be a lemon, you are entitled to have your attorney's fee paid for by Maserati. Whether you own, finance or lease your car, your rights are the same.
The Lemon Lawyer has helped consumers and car owners throughout California get the help they deserve. Whether you live in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, northern California, Riverside, the inland empire, or anywhere else, we can help.
Get rid of your Lemon! Fill out the form below or call 844-227-7762 for your FREE Lemon Law case review now.
FREE Lemon Law Evaluation