Is Your MotorCycle a Lemon?
Most people don't realize that The Song Beverly Consumer Warranty Act - California's Lemon Law - doesn't only apply to automobiles, but it also applies to motorcycles as well. Just like vehicles, motorcycles also are sold with manufacturer express warranties. If you own a motorcycle have had repeated warranty problems, you may be entitled to a refund from the manufacturer. Common problems include:
- Transmission lunging, lurching, jumping, jerky shifting, or not functioning properly
- Leaking oil, water, fuel, coolant, or other fluids
- Engine issues and failure, loss of power, or sluggish performance
- Vibration in the transmission or brakes
- Electrical problems
- Crank shaft issues
- Brake failure and brake overheating
- Repeated check engine and other warning lights turning on
- Gas tank leaks
Most people aren't aware that the law was made to protect motorcycles purchased or leased for family use or household purposes. This is not the case. The Lemon Lawyer is here to put an end to your headaches and frustrations if you have a motorcycle that has a defect and doesn't work right.