California's Lemon Law applies to both new and used vehicles which experience problems, issues or recalls during their warranty period. Your car may be a lemon if:
- It's been to service as few as 2 times for the same problem
- It's been in service more than 30 days total for all its problems
If you own or lease a vehicle and have experienced warranty problems that the manufacturer or dealer was not able properly repair you may have a lemon, which entitles you to a refund of your vehicle. Also, the manufacturer is required to pay your attorney's fees.
Common lemon problems include:
- Transmission lunging, lurching, jumping, jerky shifting, or not functioning properly
- Leaking oil, water, fuel, coolant, or other fluids
- Engine issues and failure, loss of power, or sluggish performance
- Vibration in the axles, transmission, steering column, or brakes
- Electrical and computer system problems
- Brake failure and brake overheating
- Repeated check engine and other warning lights turning on
At The Lemon Lawyer, we have experienced and dedicated attorneys ready to fight for you. We pride ourselves on being friendly, straight-forward, and approachable. We know you've been through a lot, and want to make the process as fast and easy as possible for you. We have experience with all the auto makers:
Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chrysler, Chevy, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini Cooper, Nissan, Range Rover, Porsche, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
The Lemon Lawyer has helped consumers and car owners throughout California get the help they deserve.